Volume 11 - 2021
22. Absorption efficiency of Bromophenol Blue and Congo Red using King oyster mushroom (Pleurotus eryngii)
Evyan YCY et al. (2021)
19. First report of Fusarium redolens causing root rot disease of wheat and barley in Morocco
Qostal S et al. (2021)
17. First report of myxomycetes in the karst forest of Minalungao National Park, Nueva Ecija, Philippines with updates on the limestone-inhabiting myxomycetes of the Philippines
Pecundo MH et al. (2021)
15. Diversity of agaricoid mushrooms in the Afromontane forests of Kedjom-Keku, North West Region, Cameroon
Fungwa FS et al. (2021)
13. One new species and two new records of Xylarialean fungi from Andaman Islands, India
Niranjan M et al. (2021)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology (Journal of Fungal Biology)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology (Journal of Fungal Biology) is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication. This includes reviews of research advances and methodology and articles in applied and environmental mycology. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology has no page charges or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology (Journal of Fungal Biology) will be published as a single annual volume.