Volume 11 - 2021
13. One new species and two new records of Xylarialean fungi from Andaman Islands, India
Niranjan M et al. (2021)
9. Conlarium indicum: A novel fungus from Western Ghats of India
Dubey R, Manikpuri S (2021)
8. Rediscovery of Clathrus argentinus and new contributions to the gasteroid mycobiota of Paraguay
Campi M et al. (2021)
7. Evaluation of the activity of crude extracts from semi-arid soil fungi against clinical yeasts and molds
Romero SM et al. (2021)
5. Myxomycete ecology in urban areas: rapid assessment from two cities
Rincón-Marín C et al. (2021)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology (Journal of Fungal Biology)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology (Journal of Fungal Biology) is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication. This includes reviews of research advances and methodology and articles in applied and environmental mycology. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology has no page charges or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology (Journal of Fungal Biology) will be published as a single annual volume.