Volume 7 Issue 3
9. Luminescence of cold extracts from mycelium of luminous basidiomycetes during long–term storage
Puzyr AP et al. (2017)
8. Wild edible mushrooms from high elevations in the Garhwal Himalaya—II
Singh U et al. (2017)
7. Isolation of Acrodontium crateriforme as a pitcher trap inquiline
Prabhugaonkar and Pratibha (2017)
5. First record of Neolentinus lepideus f. ceratoides (Gloeophyllales, Basidiomycota) in Novosibirsk Region
Vlasenko VA et al. (2017)
4. A new species of Gloeocantharellus from the Atlantic Forest of Paraíba, Brazil
Wartchow F et al. (2017)
3. Six new records of genus Amanita (Amanitaceae) from Uttarakhand, India
Bhatt RP et al. (2017)
2. Glomus herrerae, a new sporocarpic species of Glomeromycetes from Cuba
Torres-Arias et al. (2017)
1. Wheat flour, an inexpensive medium for in vitro cultivation of coprophilous fungus Coprinopsis cinerea
Mohankumar and Savitha (2017)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality review papers in Mycology. This includes review papers on any mycological aspects, such as reviews of research advances, research topics, methodology reviews, taxonomic reviews such as monographs, and country wide reviews. Reviews of diseases, plant pathogens, fungal groups, metabolite production, mycotoxins and post harvest issues will be included. In fact any aspects reviewing mycology and organisms generally studied by mycologists will be considered and quality student thesis review chapters are welcome. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
Four issues of Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will be published annually. Issues will be published in March, June, September and December. Special issues will be published extra to these normal issues.