Volume 6 Issue 3
5. Assessing the ecological impact of whole watershed acidification on the myxomycetes associated with forest floor leaf litter
Pelloquin RA and Stephenson SL (2016)
4. Antibacterial, antioxidant, and cytotoxic activities of the corticolous lichens Canoparmelia aptata, Pannaria sp., and Parmotrema gardneri collected from Mt. Banahaw, Quezon, Philippines
De Jesus et al. (2016)
3. An effective approach of strain improvement in Cordyceps militaris using abrin
Mani et al. (2016)
2. Bioaccumulation of heavy metals in the sporocarps of some wild mushrooms
Lalotra et al. (2016)
1. Variation in conidiophore complexity in Aspergillus versicolor
Khalil AMA (2016)
Volume 6 Issue 2
8. Glomus segmentatum, rediscovery of a rare epigeous sporocarpic fungus to Cuba
Furrazola et al. (2016)
6. Wild edible mushrooms from high elevations in the Garhwal Himalaya-I
Bhatt et al. (2016)
5. Some new additions to black mildew fungi of North Western Himalayas, India.
Gautam AK and Avasthi S (2016)
4. Proximate composition and cytotoxicity of single cell protein enriched rich bran
Ganado et al. (2016)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality review papers in Mycology. This includes review papers on any mycological aspects, such as reviews of research advances, research topics, methodology reviews, taxonomic reviews such as monographs, and country wide reviews. Reviews of diseases, plant pathogens, fungal groups, metabolite production, mycotoxins and post harvest issues will be included. In fact any aspects reviewing mycology and organisms generally studied by mycologists will be considered and quality student thesis review chapters are welcome. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Printed publication policy
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
Four issues of Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will be published in 2016. Issues will be published in March, June, September and December