Volume 7 Issue 1
7. How many myxomycete cells are there in wood?
Taylor et al. (2017)
5. Soil physicochemical properties and its relationship with AMF spore density under two cropping systems.
Nongkling P and Kayang H (2017)
4. Two Lactarius species mycorrhizal with Cistus laurifolius in Turkey
Çolak et al. (2017)
3. Molecular finger prints of Pleurotus tuber-regium from oil contaminated soils
Anyakorah et al. (2017)
1. Wood-rotting fungi in two forest stands of Kohima, north-east India: a preliminary report
Chuzho et al. (2017)
Volume 6 Issue 4
11. Lichens of the Western Ghats new to India
Joshi S and Upreti DK (2016)
10. An updated taxonomic key on graphidoid taxa from the foot hills of Indian Himalaya
Mishra et al. (2016)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality review papers in Mycology. This includes review papers on any mycological aspects, such as reviews of research advances, research topics, methodology reviews, taxonomic reviews such as monographs, and country wide reviews. Reviews of diseases, plant pathogens, fungal groups, metabolite production, mycotoxins and post harvest issues will be included. In fact any aspects reviewing mycology and organisms generally studied by mycologists will be considered and quality student thesis review chapters are welcome. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Printed publication policy
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
Four issues of Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will be published in 2016. Issues will be published in March, June, September and December