Volume 6 Issue 4
7. Endophytic fungi of orchids of Arunachal Pradesh, North Eastern India
Govinda et al. (2016)
6. Prillieuxina citricola sp. nov. from Himachal Pradesh, India.
Gautam AK and Avasthi S (2016)
4. Fungal phylogenetic diversity in estuarine sediments of Gautami Godavari River, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Khandavilli et al. (2016)
2. Additions to helicoid fungi from India
Singh PN and Singh SK (2016)
1. Documentation of wild edible mushrooms from Meghalaya, Northeast India
Kalita et al. (2016)
Volume 6 Issue 3
11. A new species of Bipolaris from Heliconia rostrata in India
Singh R and Kumar S (2016)
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality review papers in Mycology. This includes review papers on any mycological aspects, such as reviews of research advances, research topics, methodology reviews, taxonomic reviews such as monographs, and country wide reviews. Reviews of diseases, plant pathogens, fungal groups, metabolite production, mycotoxins and post harvest issues will be included. In fact any aspects reviewing mycology and organisms generally studied by mycologists will be considered and quality student thesis review chapters are welcome. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Printed publication policy
Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
Four issues of Current Research in Environmental & Applied Mycology will be published in 2016. Issues will be published in March, June, September and December